MAC: Naturally, Collection Review
MAC’s Naturally collection finally hits Jeddah stores with a selection of soft lip shades and mineralized powders for a gentle glow.
This fresh collection of colours, brings on a relaxed “undone” makeup look this summer. Mineralized skinfinishes makes your skin glow radiantly, while the lipsticks and glosses leave lips ultra natural. The eyepencils have jojoba, mango and meadowfoam seed oils! This collection is a perfect everyday collection of colours.
“M·A·C, Naturally is just what you need to do your own thing and keep your look dreamily, down to earth…”
- A Perfect Day Light neutral pink (Amplified)(Limited Edition)
- Beach Sand Light tan (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
- Sweet Sunrise Light neutral peach-pink (Lustre) (Limited Edition)
- Pillow Talk Neutral pink (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
A very nude and natural lip, The Perfect Day seems to be the color everyone is talking about and it makes my list of favourites from the collection. Bear in mind, it may not work on everyone; try it out! (:
Mineralized skinfinishes were introduced years a go, and I’ve been a loyal fan ever since. These blushes are no disappointment as each is different and all look amazing on. Mineralized products are jet milled and baked so they sit incredibly close to the skin to give a beautiful yet natural glow.
- Subtle Breeze Blue-pink (Limited Edition)
- Fresh Honey Warm apricot (Limited Edition)
- Early Morning Peachy pink (Limited Edition)
- Redhead Gold to Salmon Pink Degrade (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Blonde Soft Pink to Rose Degrade (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Blonde Soft Pink to Rose Degrade
- Subtle Breeze Blue pink
Both look amazing on as they add a soft wash of pink on the cheeks but with a glow. Love them!
- The Wee Coquette Naked Neutral Pink
- Fresh Air Light Pink
- Naked Space Creamy mid-tone Nude Peach
- Hot Spell Bronze with Multicoloured Pearl
These are for those of you who want an un-noticeable wash of color on the eyes. Very subtle, very natural.
The Bottom Line
I loved the collection as nudes and naturals are a perfect summer palette this year – especially considering all the bright and pastel clothing everyone is wearing. The blushes, my favourites of the collection, are to die for! Definitely a MUST have.
MAC generally sells out very quickly so rush to your local MAC store as soon as possible!