Berry Healthy: Goji Berries
Goji berry juice has gained a lot of popularity in recent times as people in the West are waking up to the fantastic benefits offered by this plant. Goji berries originate from China and have been used in their culture for centuries.
- As we all know, goji berries are rich in antioxidants, particularly carotenoids such as beta carotene and zeaxanthin. These carotenoids are greatly helpful in protecting the retina of the eye and improving eye sight.
- Goji berries are also a good choice when it comes to protecting the liver and kidneys.
- One of the primary benefits of goji berries is that they help in boosting the immune system and help us stay healthy for longer.
- The polysaccharides in goji berries works wonders with the pituitary gland and stimulates it to release HGH, the Human Growth Hormone. This is in fact the main hormone which controls others and can even reverse the effects of aging, making us look and feel younger.
- Goji berries prevent fatigue and tiredness which are the most common by product of a busy and full life that most of us lead today. It also helps in relieving headaches and insomnia.
- Health and fitness freaks consume goji berries regularly because they help greatly in weight loss and keep the body fit and young.
- Research has shown that goji berries are exceedingly good to enhance fertility and improve sexual function, particularly in men.
- With their high vitamin and mineral content, goji berries reduce blood pressure and cholesterol.
Having goji berries as part of your fruits arsenal that you consume will keep you healthy and beautiful, no doubt about that.